Sunday, January 04, 2009

Testing - New Blog Look, Location

I am not sure my RSS feed is still linked to this, but had to change the location on my domain of my blog in order to add some fun, new features!

First of all, if you look to the left, you can add your email and get email updates if you want them. You have to verify your email by clicking on the link when you first sign up, so make sure to do that:). For all those on the list who automatically get this emailed to them, I will sign you up for the updates. I am not sure it will go to the entire listserve and if you don't want them, just don't click the link.

You can also see the YouTube videos from the left-hand column. I am sure I will add more features later, but my goal was to get this up and running. Now I will check out if the RSS feed is still working and if not, publish something on that as well - although it may be tomorrow because I have to rework the XML coding.

You can find us at http://blog.mamasangels.org

The RSS feed has also changed - I tried to keep it, but blogger won't allow me to still use it. The new RSS feed is http://blog.mamasangels.org/rss.xml . The atom one is disabled.

Love,

me

2 comments:

Beverly Huckaba 10:05 PM  

Ria - I love your new blog. The pictures taken of Newtown were very nice, especially the ones of your church. Hope you have a good week and get some good reports on Jayden. Also have a lot of fun with your Mom.
Lots of Love,
Grandma H.

Anonymous 12:53 PM  

Hi Maria! So nice to talk with you last night at our mom's meeting. You and your son (and family) have been on my heart. I will be sure to pray hard for you guys. I will be in touch next week to set up the meal drop off.
Take care & God Bless~
Lauren Tate
215.757.0783

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP